Straight Drop Geared Blinds
Our Straight Drop Geared Blinds
If you need outdoor blinds, you’ve probably got an outdoor area that needs protecting. If that outdoor area happens to be a veranda and pergola, you can’t go past our straight drop geared blinds. They’re available in both mesh or PVC for complete protection from the elements.
After 25-years in the industry, you couldn’t be in better hands when it comes to selecting straight drop geared blinds for your property. We work with all types of customers, so whether it’s an outdoor blind for your veranda, your café or even your commercial space, we’re sure to have the product you need.
Outdoor blinds are a significant investment in your property, so you want them to last. Every component of our blinds, from the crank, external hardware and even the materials, have been put through rigorous quality control to ensure they’ll stand up year after year. We’re the local experts, you can count on us to deliver a quality product every time.
The Technical Stuff
Our straight drop blinds are operated by a manual crank or you can choose to motorise for the ultimate ease of use and making it perfect for older people or anyone looking for an easier option. The manual crank is incredibly quick and super reliable.
We offer blinds up to six metres wide, allowing you to fill in almost any opening without having to split the blind. We offer our blinds in four materials:
- Canvas: Great for keeping the cold and hot weather out, and the textured material looks great.
- Mesh: A durable and budget-friendly option, that offers a little more breeze. Perfect for alfresco areas that bear the brunt of the afternoon sun.
- Clear PVC: Got an alfresco area you want to show off, protect it without hiding it!
- Tinted PVC: For a slightly darker appearance you can’t go past tinted PVC.
Benefits of Straight Drop Geared Blinds
- Sophisticated, contemporary design
- Plenty of fabric, material, colour and style options
- Excellent for privacy and light control.
- Increase your property value
- Improve UV protection for both your furniture and carpets
- Create additional outdoor living space without the expense and hassle of building
- Help insulate your alfresco area, deck or patio from both heat and cold, so you can use your outdoor area year-round
- Protect your deck, outdoor furniture and plants from the elements, reducing your property maintenance
- Add Somfy Automation & Motorisation to control blinds with the touch of a button
30 Years' Local Experience
Here’s what we will do to take care of you in your home when we come to quote, measure or install.
Please be assured that here at Clark’s Blinds & Screens we will not be booking staff to attend anyone’s home for quotes or installations if they are feeling unwell. If you have had a booking made with someone that begins to feel unwell then we will book you with another sales person or installer at your earliest convenience.
Thoroughly cleaning our work surfaces in your home: we are taking extra steps to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it. We will sanitise any surface we are in contact with after we complete your measure or installation with single use anti-bacterial wipes. Please let us know if you have any aversion to us using these products in your home. Our staff are equipped with kits to complete this process.
Taking advice from experts: following expert advice, we have implemented cleaning regimes, using strict hand cleaning and sanitising practices for our staff entering your home. All staff entering homes will request to wash their hands upon arrival and also prior to leaving your home. We have also advised our staff to try to keep a minimum of 1.5m clearance from our clients as per “social distancing” recommendations. If you have any concerns please feel free to contact us via phone, email or our socials.
Stage 2 Update: In addition to the above our staff will be; wearing gloves, maitaining a minimum 1.5m social distance or more wherever possible, and will not be enetering your home if you or anyone else in your home has been overseas in the last 14 days or is not feeling well.