Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Fly Screens & Doors
Security screens are an essential part of modern property design. Trends have moved towards glass, and using large windows to create space within the home. In the past, security grills were the only way to protect these windows against attack and invasion. At Clarks Blinds & Screens we are sure to have the alternative you have been looking for.
Every property needs security, but security shouldn’t come at the expense of aesthetics. If you’ve gone to the effort and expense to create a light, airy home, you don’t want to detract from that by covering your windows with security grilles.
Quality security doors & screens
We work with the top security materials of including Invisi-Gard, ALU GARD, Colonial Castings, VISION-GARD. It does not matter what style or budget you have in mind, at Clark’s we have an option for your home!
Book a FREE measure & quote
Invisi Gard – The Technical Stuff
Every product that leaves the Invisi-Gard factory and makes its way to our shop features the same incredible technology, including:
- 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh, which is the world standard for longevity
- Extreme Grip Protection (EGP) Retention system, which prevents contact between two dissimilar metals and stops corrosion in its tracks
- Each product is up to 10x stronger than the relevant Australian Standards. This strength has been proven by the burglar test. This test involves a 40kg bag being swung into the mesh five times!
These features are the secret behind Invisi-Gard’s success. The EGP Retention system pulls the mesh tight, so there is no sag, and it remains entirely invisible. The high-grade stainless-steel mesh is impossible to cut through, so absolutely no one can get through your screen or door.
Their range comes in a massive array of colours, so you’ll find one to suit your purposes, and each item is custom built to suit your exact needs. We love their commitment to quality and customer-satisfaction because it is everything that we have existed for over the past 25-years.
For further information, download these detailed Invisi-Gard brochures:
Invisi Gard – The Benefits
- 10 x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings, and no contact between the mesh and frame. Plus, the EGP retention system actually eliminates the threat of corrosion that is present when there is contact between two different metals
- Invisi-Gard is supported by a fifteen-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years
- The powder coat finish on Invsi-Gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three point locks and three hinges for added security
- All Invisi-Gard sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security
- Invisi-Gard easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards
- Each Invisi-Gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact
Owned and run by the Vandeligt brothers, you can trust our family to deliver only the best for yours. If we wouldn’t install a product in own our house, it’s not good enough for yours.