For over 25 years Clarks have been the place to go for roller shutters in Pakenham. Give your home extra security, insulation, and light control with our range of quality roller shutters. We can install manual or automated security shutters on your Pakenham home. Contact us today to book your FREE MEASURE & QUOTE on our fantastic range of security roller shutters. For more information see our roller shutters page. Our range of security shutters are built to last featuring a tough design, rust resistance, and fade resistant enamel.
High-Quality Roller Shutters:
We build all of our roller shutters to withstand Melbourne’s extreme weather conditions, from the searing heat of summer, right through to the drenching rains of winter. That’s why all our shutters feature:
- Tough, interlocking aluminium slats that are rust and corrosion resistant
- A coating of baked, fade-resistant enamel to keep colours and patterns looking as bright and bold as new
- Slats that are double-ribbed, which increases their strength in the face of tough winds
- Ask about Somfy Automation for the ultimate control!
Benefits of Roller Shutters in Pakenham
- Visual Deterrent: Roller Shutters on the front windows of your home can deter potential robbers from your home. Normally, a thief doesn’t want to hang around longer than necessary. If it takes a long time to break into your home they’re likely to give up and look for an easier target elsewhere.
- Complete Protection: Roller Shutters are the only form of security that cover the entire window completely preventing access to it.
- Incredible insulation: Roller shutters that don’t just keep the cold and heat out—the extra layer also protects you from noisy neighbours, hotted-up cars, fighting possums and anything else that wants to disturb your peace and quiet
- Block Out Light: If you’re unlucky enough to have your bedroom right underneath a street light, or maybe you’re just a fussy sleeper, you’ll love the total blackout effect our roller shutters provide. You can enjoy a full night’s sleep in complete darkness knowing you are also 100% safe
- Fire Protection: There are some bushfire-prone areas around the South East Suburbs and Gippsland, and the people of these areas live with the threat of fire almost every summer. Flames spread into homes via embers. If you have roller shutters, you can prevent them from entering in through your windows