Our Security Doors
We offer our security door service in conjunction with our good mates at Invisi-Gard. Customers throughout South-Eastern Melbourne and Gippsland have chosen us because we provide the highest-quality security doors at the right price.
Security doors, whether they’re sliding or hinged, have become a feature of modern properties. They are used as entry and exits into outdoor areas, like patios and backyards, and even in between various areas of the home. These doors have always been integral, but they were often left out of home design because they detracted from the look of the primary door.
At Clark’s Blinds & Screens, we can offer you a full range of security doors to suit all budgets and home facades. From the budget-friendly diamond grille up to the superior strength of Invisi-Gard and everything in between we are sure to have the security door for you. Keep Reading for more information about each option.
Our Security Doors Portfolio
The Technical Stuff
- All types of security doors are manufactured and available from Clark’s Blinds & Screens.
- We can offer you diamond grille doors, alugard and visiongard doors as well as a huge range of colonial-style doors to suit almost any home.
- Our top of the range door is the Invisi-Gard Security door. Offering only the strongest marine grade 316 stainless steel mesh they will keep your entire family sleeping safe and sound on those hot summer nights.
Invisi-Gard Security Doors:
For further information, download these detailed Invisi-Gard brochures:
- Invisi-Gard Specifications
- How Invisi-Gard Measures up to Australian Standards
- Invisi-Gard Care & Maintenance
- The Advantages of Invisi-Gard
Watch the video below to see how Invisi-Gard performs under attack:
Are you looking for security screen doors which do not spoil your view onto the street? If so, the Vision-Gard range is for you. Manufactured to fit your exact measurements in our Pakenham Factory, this range comes with a 7-year warranty. Check out the technical information below.
- Vision-Gard utilises a strong (1.6mm thick) aluminium sheet that is perforated and powder coated in Australia to exacting standards.
- Reduces the vision into the home.
- Clarity of vision from the inside.
- High corrosion resistance.
- An aperture of less than 2mm meets bushfire requirements.
- Tested and passed Australian Standards.
- Choice of retention systems.
- Manufactured in Australia.
- 7-year warranty
Download a Vision-Gard brochure here
Alu-Gard® Screen Doors:
This is our all-aluminium range of security fly-screen doors. The Alu-Gard® range consists of a perforated aluminium sheet retained in an extruded aluminium frame. This offers you security, clarity of vision, strength and corrosion resistance. What more could you want in a high-quality security door?
What makes ALU-GARD a great option?
- 1.6mm thick aluminium sheet that is perforated and powder coated to exacting standards.
- ALU-GARD passes Australian Standards AS5041-2003. This includes a knife shear test, dynamic impact test, and a jemmy test.
- We make them ourselves in our factory to your exact measurements.
- Matching the screens to your frames is not a problem.
- 7-year warranty
Benefits of Security Doors
- All our doors are manufactured on-site at our Pakenham factory
- All doors can have a triple lock added for a superior strength door