Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Fly Screens & Doors
Clarks Blinds & Screens love teaming up with quality outfits so we can pass their incredible products onto our belovedcustomers. Invisi-Gard is precisely the type of company we look for. They offer revolutionary products that are made to last. You might find cheaper products on the market, but with Invisi-Gard you get exactly what you pay for – longevity, durability and a substantial return on investment.
We choose Invisi-Gard for our security doors and screens because they offer the best product on the market. They use the most durable materials, combined with the latest technology to deliver products that you can rely on to protect your property.
Our Invisi-Gard Portfolio
The Technical Stuff
Every product that leaves the Invisi-Gard factory and makes its way to our shop features the same incredible technology, including:
- 316 marine grade stainless steel mesh, which is the world standard for longevity
- Extreme Grip Protection (EGP) Retention system, which prevents contact between two dissimilar metals and stops corrosion in its tracks
- Each product is up to 10x stronger than the relevant Australian Standards. This strength has been proven by the burglar test. This test involves a 40kg bag being swung into the mesh five times!
These features are the secret behind Invisi-Gard’s success. The EGP Retention system pulls the mesh tight, so there is no sag, and it remains entirely invisible. The high-grade stainless-steel mesh is impossible to cut through, so absolutely no one can get through your screen or door.
Their range comes in a massive array of colours, so you’ll find one to suit your purposes, and each item is custom built to suit your exact needs. We love their commitment to quality and customer-satisfaction because it is everything that we have existed for over the past 25-years.
For further information, download these detailed Invisi-Gard brochures:
- Invisi-Gard Specifications
- How Invisi-Gard Measures up to Australian Standards
- Invisi-Gard Care & Maintenance
- The Advantages of Invisi-Gard
- 10 x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings, and no contact between the mesh and frame. Plus, the EGP retention system actually eliminates the threat of corrosion that is present when there is contact between two different metals
- Invisi-Gard is supported by a fifteen-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years
- The powder coat finish on Invsi-Gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three point locks and three hinges for added security
- All Invisi-Gard sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security
- Invisi-Gard easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards
- Each Invisi-Gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact