Our Roman Blinds
Roman blinds are a sophisticated, contemporary look suitable for most rooms in any home. With their distinct clean linear appearance, contemporary roman blinds can be used to dress up a feature window or be customised to blend in with any decor.
With a luxurious looking pleat, roman blinds (sometimes known as roman shades) rely on a pull cord or chain control to lower and raise sections of beautiful fabric.
With Clarks delivering your roman blinds, you can rest assured of an end product that looks great, works perfectly and lasts the distance. Whether you’re fitting out an investment property, designing your ‘forever home’, or finishing off a commercial space, we’re more than happy to walk you through our roman blinds options.
The Technical Stuff
Our roman blinds are available in a wide array of fabrics, ranging from flat tones to textures and even blends of vibrant colours and earthy hues.
Clarks Blinds & Screens roman blinds are durable because they are backed by high-quality aluminium battens. The entire blind is made from one piece of fabric, so there are no stitch lines on either side of the battens, as you’d expect to see on traditionally sewn Romans.
We can fit each blind with a heavy-duty cord lock or a deluxe chain control that makes operating even the biggest roman blind easy.
We often recommend matching roman blinds with a mesh roller blind to deliver a 95% light blockout effect and create the ultimate in privacy.
Benefits of Roman Blinds
- Sophisticated, contemporary design
- Endless fabric, material, colour and style options that can add elegance, a modern feel or cosy warmth to any room
- Extraordinary options for customisation
- Excellent for privacy, light control and noise reduction
- Help insulate your home from both heat and cold, saving you power and money
- Increase the size of any room by adding the illusion of height
- Increase your property value
- Custom made to fit the size and shape of just about any window
- Pair with roller blinds for the ultimate in privacy