Our Security Screens & Fly Screens
Security screens are an essential part of modern property design. Trends have moved towards glass, and using large windows to create space within the home. In the past, security grills were the only way to protect these windows against attack and invasion. Clarks Blinds & Screens and Invisi-Gard deliver the alternative you’ve been looking for.
Every property needs security, but security shouldn’t come at the expense of aesthetics. If you’ve gone to the effort and expense to create a light, airy home, you don’t want to detract from that by covering your windows with security grilles.
Invisi-Gard security screens provides invisible security. You can rest easy in the knowledge that the weak points of your property are safe from intrusion, without having to compromise on your design ambitions.
The Technical Stuff
Invisi-Gard security screens achieve this incredible feat through carefully designed technology, including:
- Fusing extruded aluminium perimeter framing with 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh to provide impressive and stylish security.
- Thanks to the patented Extreme Grip Protection Retention System, screens can be customised to suit most styles and brands of window. The system also gives you the choice to order yours with or without midrails.
- The use of 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh means that you benefit from the highest-grade stainless steel, and corrosion will never be an issue.
- Every screen is tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2008, so you really have nothing to worry about when it comes to Invisi-Gard’s reliability.
Maintenance is also incredibly easy. Invisi-Gard suggests only ever using a bit of hot and soapy with a soft-bristle brush to clean your screen. If you live near the coast, give your screens a wash every month or so to remove any salt residue. If you live in a rural area, you only have to clean your screens twice a year. A clean every three months or so is perfect if you live in a busier part of town.
For further information, download these detailed Invisi-Gard brochures:
- Invisi-Gard Specifications
- How Invisi-Gard Measures up to Australian Standards
- Invisi-Gard Care & Maintenance
- The Advantages of Invisi-Gard
- 10 x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test. This test consists of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings, and no contact between the mesh and frame. Plus, the EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame. So, your door looks great and eliminates the possibility of sag
- Invisi-Gard is supported by a fifteen-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years
- The powder coat finish on Invsi-Gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life
- Invisi-Gard easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards
- Each Invisi-Gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact