Our Blackout Curtains
Blockout curtains and drapes are typically made from thick fabrics that are naturally heavy enough to block out light. Just to be sure, we then sew a heavy lining into the curtain, achieving a calm, soothing, relaxed feel in any room. We can also pair blockout linings with lighter materials to achieve the interior design look you want, while still creating curtains that will truly blackout a room.
Blockout blinds can save you a lot of money long-term. In the summer, they protect your property from heat and direct sunlight, so there’s no need to have the aircon running at full-speed all day. During winter, they add another layer of insulation to your windows, keeping the cold out, and your heating bills down.
The best part is—not only can you rely on the quality and longevity of our blockout curtains—you also receive expert advice from a friendly team that genuinely cares about you. We didn’t get our reputation as the local blind and screen experts for nothing. We’re always happy to help you with anything you need.
- Make any room in any location dark, soothing and calm; turn every room of your home into a relaxing sanctuary
- Improve your sleeping patterns, particularly if you or your family are shift workers
- Suitable for use in media rooms, bedrooms and even living rooms
- Excellent for privacy, light control and noise reduction
- Plenty of fabric, colour and style options that can add elegance, modern chic or cosy warmth to any room
- Extraordinary options for customisation with myriad pelmets, swags and tie-backs
- Help insulate your home from both heat and cold, saving you power and money
- Increase the size of any room by adding the illusion of height
- Increase your property value
- Team blockout curtains with sheers for complete control over the light in any room
- Add Somfy Automation & Motorisation for blockout curtains and drapes controlled with the touch of a button