What We Collect
Clarks Blinds & Screens collects personal information that is voluntarily provided to us. Whenever it is reasonable and practical to do so, we only collect your personal information directly from you (or your authorised representative).
We may collect the following information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Geographical information, including street address, suburb, state and postcode
- Enquiry type
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third-party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us via email@example.com.
In certain circumstances, we may refuse access to your personal information, including:
- Where providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- The request is frivolous or vexatious.
- Information relates to legal proceedings.
- We are not permitted to disclose by law.
- We are permitted or authorised to deny access by law.
We may charge a reasonable fee to cover our reasonable costs in supplying your personal information to you.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have a complaint about the way the Clarks Blinds & Screens has collected, stored or used personal information, a complaint should be made to our Privacy Officer.
Our Privacy Officer will try to deal with and resolve the complaint within two weeks. If the complaint cannot be resolved within that period, we will communicate with the complainant. In this communication, we will set out the status, further steps needed, and an estimated length of time required to resolve the complaint.
Complaints should be sent to: 2 Tango Circuit, Pakenham, Victoria 3810.