Insulate Your Home This Winter with Our Honeycomb Blinds:
Honeycomb blinds, also known as cellular blinds, are the perfect option for insulating your home not only in winter but also in summer. By slowing down the heat transfer through your windows, our range of honeycomb blinds ensures you are comfortable all year round. We have a range of different options to suit your needs. We have 10mm single cells, 20mm single cells, or double cells all of which offer you a different energy-saving level. They are also available in 3 different opacities. A sheer option which gently filters the light into your home, a translucent option which softens harsh light while maintaining your privacy and protecting your furniture from UV rays, and a blockout option which gives you both privacy and light control in any room. The back of all our honeycomb fabrics is white, creating a uniform streetside appearance. The white backing also provides light reflection and UV protection further enhancing their ability to protect your furniture and allow you to control light. Cellular blinds are also one of the few options for skylights. Many of our customers utilise them in those hard to reach places for the ultimate light control!
- Classic Cord Look: Features slimline hardware to improve aesthetics when the blind is raised. Clips keep the cords tidy.
- Easy Rise: The cord loop system utilising a geared clutch allowing for the smooth operation of even the largest blinds.
- Cordless: Ideal for families with young children. Raise and lower the shade from the bottom bar
- Motorised: operate your shades at the touch of a button!
- Day-Night: Combine a sheer with blockout fabric for the ultimate light control
- Two on One Headrail: Get flexibility with two shades mounted on a single headboard for larger windows
- Skylights: Our honeycomb blinds are the perfect options for skylights and hard to reach places
- Speciality Shapes: Have an arched or angled window? Honeycombs are the ideal option.
- Top-Down/Bottom-Up: Raise the shade from the top or bottom for complete control